Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 93 At Sea

We finally sailed west enough to catch sight of the coast of Africa before turning back north towards Kenya. We have been sailing off the coast of Tanzania today. We will get into Mombasa during the middle of the night. I leave the ship tomorrow morning at 0800 for my safari adventure. I’ll post when I get back to the ship late on the 10th. The weather forecast is a little dicey, I just hope we luck out with nice weather….. Talk with you when I return, hopefully with a couple of good photos.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Jeff,

Have a grand time & enjoy!!
Can't wait for the photos!

Can you believe we had SNOW yesterday here in eastern TN.!

Have a very Happy Birthday ... while you are up, up & away!
Jean & Doug

Holly said...

With any luck, you'll have to start a whole new photo blog with pictures from this adventure!

An early HB-day to you, I'll be thinking of you up in the air knowing that in 6 more months I'll be up there in ABQ!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
I know you will have a wonderful experience in Kenya. I hope the weather cooperates and you can take the hot air balloon trip. That would be your best ever excursion. Totally enjoy yourself.
In your formal dress yesterday you sure looked dashing and dapper. That sure is an ole time expression.
Take care and stay safe.
B-FL

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Easter and continued great adventure enhansed with great photo ops and perfect weather.
In your honor I'll have a larger slice of my birthday cake on the 11th!
Anxiously awaiting your next photos.
The peach/salmon combination in your last formal photo really becomes you and your tan.
BVH-Groton, CT

Jennie said...

Jeff,

I am looking forward to you comments and your wonderful photos of your safari. I do hope you manage to do the Balloon ride. It is a fantastic experience and I think you will love it.

Jennie