Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On my way.....

I must be getting excited about my trip. Originally I was leaving the 2nd of January to drive to Ft. Lauderdale then changed it to the 1st so..... I left today, New Year's Eve. I drove to Florence, South Carolina and will be on I-95 all the way to Ft. Lauderdale. Tomorrow I will drive to Melbourne, Florida and spend two nights there before I finish the trip to Ft.Lauderdale. I will be in Ft. Lauderdale for two days before we sail..... I'm ready to get this Grand World Voyage underway.

1 comment:

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff,

Grills is a seafood restaurant opposite Port Canaveral. Nothing fancy, fresh seafood, nice atmosphere. Nothing like eating dinner watching the ships leave.

As always, look forward to following your adventure.

Just moved to Atlanta, there is a display of the clay warriors that you visited at the High Museum. After your SE, it was something I wanted to see. Saves me a tad bit of money and a long plane ride.

Hope all is well-

Dennis