Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nothing like a great day at the beach....

What can I say? Another great day at the beach..... Got to the beach around 9:00 in the morning and the weather was just perfect... hot, sunny and a nice breeze coming off the ocean. The water temperature was also good. If you like waves today was the day for it. Excellent wave action! I like sitting there watching people get wiped out by an unexpected large wave.... This afternoon I decided to go on a long walk with the camera. I walked 6-7 miles and got some nice shots. I walked to Gordon's Pond State Park where I once again got to photograph some nice towers left over from WWII. I hope my luck holds for the rest of the week and the perfection continues.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks fabulous....I'm so happy for you...ki