Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change of plans.....

I am very disappointed that I just cancelled my flight to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta... As I previously mentioned, there were issues that needed to be resolved before I could go and... they weren't. I was really looking forward to seeing my friends in Albuquerque and experiencing the wonders of Fiesta. It is truly a magnificent event. So, it will have to wait for another time. I need to resolve these issues first so it doesn't affect my upcoming voyage.... would hate to cancel that!

3 comments:

Michelle and Rudy van der Goot said...

Jeff, disappointed for you ....and me as I was looking forward to the pics. Hope you get the issues resolved and without too much agro.

guy said...

hey jeff sorry to hear (read) that you have canceled. Mom and I are finally going to be able to scratch off south america. We just booked the april 17th 30 day secret civilizations cruise on the rotterdam. This should be a great cruise. Not only will i be able to put South america as a stop on my map but i will also be able to see gina too. Well I should say this is planned but if my mom gets a bad report on her test, then we will have to cancel it.Hope you are feeling good and again sorry that you had to cancel your trip. But hopefully you will be ok for the big cruise

John -Phuket said...

Hope all resolves before the start of your GREAT adventure--what date this month does it begin ?