Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another day in paradise.....


What can I say? It was another fabulous day here in Ocean City. I can't tell you how much I am loving this hot, sunny weather.... Remember, in less than a month I set sail on what may be my coldest voyage to date, the Voyage of the Vikings. I will look back fondly on these wonderful days at the beach. I have been doing some reading at the beach with my newly acquired Kindle. The technology on the electronic "book" is just amazing. Even in the sunlight glare is not a problem. It is also very convenient to be able to adjust your font size to your liking.... With it's ability to store ~1500 books it sure eliminates some of the packing issues associated with bringing books along on. Enough with the commercials.... I'm hoping that tomorrow will be another spectacular day....

2 comments:

klp said...

Glad to see your posts again! Looking forward to your coming voyages!
kristy

Anonymous said...

Love that Kindle! What do you do about electronics+sand? I heard a big ZipLoc does the trick. Do you think it is necessary?

Cheers,
ROma :)