Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ferrying to New Jersey...

















































































Today was just lovely... Well the morning weather wasn't much, overcast and gloomy. I thought, what's up with this? It was supposed to be sunny.... Well as I made my way across the bay, the weather continually improved until it was sunny on the New Jersey side. I got to my friends house around 11:15 this morning and it was great seeing them again. The day was spent visiting with friends and yes.... catching a few rays. We had dinner at a place called the Clam Bar. It is just a fantastic place to eat. The place gets pretty crowded and you may have to wait an hour or more but.... well worth the wait. Tonight I had Cream of potato, crab, garlic & bacon soup...one of my favorites. I also had a potato skin stuffed with crab, shrimp cheese and potato...fabulous.... Tomorrow I hope to bring you some beach photos.....

No comments: