Friday, September 18, 2009

Arrived in Seattle....

Well step one is out of the way.... I arrived into Seattle on time and the flight was great. I did think it was a little cheesy on US Airways part to charge me for my checked bag when I was flying First Class. At least they fed me and the meal was great. I sat next to a young lady who works for ESPN and was preparing for a broadcast of a high school football game. She thought she recognized me from the Mr. Universe contest but I told her she was mistaken. I get that all the time.... OK, I may have made that part up. It is really nice to be here in Seattle and having my dreaded flight behind me. Tomorrow I will go to the Holland America HQ and perhaps explore Seattle a bit. I hope there is a photo out there waiting for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
You won't have trouble for photo ops. Try to get one of the Space needle and then one from the top of it. It's glorious.
Have a spectacular cruise. I am Soooo jealous!
B-FL

Kween Karen said...

Welcome to my corner of the world!! Of COURSE there are photos out there for you......just put on your long lens and point it at Mt Rainier or the market or the Olympics or the ferries...or..or...or!! Enjoy! We are due for a sting of very nice days (except tomorrow!)

Jeff Farschman said...

Tomorrow would be the important day though.... It's the day we sail.

Melissa said...

Hooray! Can't wait to follow you every day. Aren't the flowers at Pike Place Market just beautiful? I'm sooo envious as you board the ship once again. Thanks for letting us share your fun.

Bon voyage!
Melissa

HappyCruiser said...

Interesting that they fed you. I had the opposite experience a few days ago--no charge for luggage but no breakfast in first class. I was starving!

Looking forward to the reports of your adventure!