Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 11 At Sea

What a fabulous day!!!! Finally, a day in the sun… I now feel as though the warmer climates are finally within reach. Tomorrow we arrive into Long Beach early in the morning (and have to do Customs & Immigration) and I will stay pretty close to the ship. The Tanman is getting back in his element.... We will bring on another 600 + guests to make our total for this voyage around 1200. I may go out with my friend Vicki who is coming onboard for the day and do a little shopping. My main goal is to have another day of sun…. Tonight I will dine in the Pinnacle Grill again…. I really like their food.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SUN SUN SUN at last,sounds like a wonderful day. Jealous!!!!!!!!!!. Hot in Denver today 85 But we are not dining in the Pinnacle tonight. Love sas and allan

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

Did you see my e-mail yesterday?
Wish you a good trip.
Regards,

Aart

Lisa said...

Heard anything from the ship on Somoa? I know you aren't scheduled to be there for a few weeks, but they had a huge Tsunami yesterday and I wondered if they were still going to port there...

w3 said...

HEY JEFF,

ANY CHANCE OF COOL PIC ON BOARD? OUR WEATHER HAS TAKEN A COLD NOSE DIVE...NEED TO FEEL LIKE I'M SAILING...LOL

W3