Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beautiful day in Ocean City....

Today started a bit slow with overcast skies in the morning. I went to the beach at 11:00 and the day turned out to be spectacular. The sun was bright, nice breeze and the water temp, perfect. I sat there listening to my iPod, drinking diet coke and sucking up the sun.... It just doesn't get any better than that! I hope tomorrow the trend continues... Yesterday, my buddy Ian had like his 86th birthday. We are so happy he is doing so well. His wife Carole who must be around 32 is pleased that he has so much energy after his nap.... I may have fabricated the ages, makes the story so much better.... Happy birthday Ian (however old you are)

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Jeff fabricate......I don't believe it. Must be a different Jeff...LOL!!!