Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Heading home....

I had a magnificent trip to Delaware & New Jersey….  It was fabulous seeing my sister and her family and my friends Randy & Lucy.  The beach days in Rehoboth were simply amazing.  If you have been following along in the past several days, you know I really lucked out in Ocean City.  The weather has been grand.  It was also a very special trip since it has been close to a year since I have seen my friends Jim & Patty and their daughter Emily.  Last but not least was their dog Ellie (really my favorite…) who is always a treat to visit with….  The trip was just fantastic but all good things must come to a close.  I traveled home today, time to start working on the next trip……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
More fab lighthouses! Thanx.
B-FL

Sister Lisa said...

No honorable mention of Belle...I won't tell her - she'd be crushed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
So glad you got to enjoy some good beach weather.
Enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing your "offseason".
BVH-Groton, CT

Chelsea (Bed, Bath and Beyond) said...

Your pictures are amazing, I've really enjoyed your blog, thank you for giving me your card. Have fun crusing :)