Friday, July 9, 2010

Hitting the road again.....

No rest for the weary.... I just got back from my 3 week road trip and I'm off again. In the early morning hours I will depart and head for the beaches.... First stop will be a quick visit to my sister in Delaware and then a couple of days in Rehoboth Beach Delaware where I'll get to visit my friend Lucy. We must be getting old... we have been friends for almost 50 years, scary. Then I'll take the Cape May Lewes Ferry from Delaware to New Jersey where I'll head for Ocean City New Jersey. My friends, the Frank family, have a summer home there and it is always a great visit. Patty is also my travel agent so we can start planning some of my overland adventures for the next voyage. I am currently looking at a 185 day trip in the fall on Holland America Line.... OK so I said I was going to cut back... I lied. Anyway, I look froward to visiting my friends and getting in some more quality beach time. I'll be back home again in a couple of weeks.....

No comments: