Saturday, July 10, 2010

On the road again......

I left my house around 8:00 this morning in pretty bleak weather... It rained on & off all the way to Delaware. My first stop was Lewes Delaware. They were having an Art Fair there and a friend of my sister's, Arden Bardol, was showing her jewelry, which is fabulous. It is like wearing beautiful, colorful pieces of art. Arden is an architect as well as a talented artist. She designs jewelry along with her work as an architect. Her work in jewelry is very unique and very colorful , which, as anyone that knows me can attest to, is right up my alley. After seeing the pieces that my sister has along with the collections I saw on the Internet I became very interested. I was very excited when I found out that she had branched out and was designing things for men as well as for women. Arden has agreed to design a set of cuff links & studs for me. It will be nice and colorful, just the way I like it. Because of all this I stopped by her showing at the Lewes Art Fair today to see first hand a lot of her work and discuss what she had in mind for my studs & cuff links. I even bought a belt buckle (photo attached) and necklace while I was there... I think we have a pretty good idea on the design of my cuff links & studs... I am pretty excited to see the finished product. It will be a bit different.... like me. If anyone would like to see Arden's collections go to www.google.com/profiles/arden.bardol.jewelry , you will not be disappointed..... It was a ugly, rainy day made much brighter with my new jewelry....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff, the jewelry is beautiful and unique, very talented lady. HOWEVER, I don't see how you will wear the fab belt buckle on your usual outfit . . swim trunks! Enjoy your Delaware trip.
B-FL