Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 139 At Sea

Last evening was a bit of a bouncy ride…. We had 33 foot seas and winds up to hurricane force (90MPH). What was the impact on me? I slept like a baby. Today the sun is shining but it is still a bit too breezy to sit outside, at only 40 degrees F. Tomorrow I have high hopes to be able to sit out for a while and bronze. We arrive in Buenos Aires on Sunday at around 6-7 a.m. It will be off to Iguazu falls for an overnight trip. This will enable touring both sides (Argentina & Brazil) of the falls. If I had taken the ship’s tour it would only be from the Argentina side…. Anyway, I hope tomorrow is a grand day.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Jeff,

I hope you enjoy seeing the falls as much as we did. We spent the night at the Sheraton Hotel with a Falls View room and we did the Argentinian side in the morning and the Brazlian side that afternoon. Both were spectacular.
Enjoy.

Jennie