Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 3 At Sea









Today I was a bronzing fool… I was the first one out on the deck this morning and didn’t leave until around 4:30 this afternoon. It was a very, very sunny day with a very strong breeze. It was a fabulous time. I listened to music and read a bit along with visiting with friends. It couldn’t have been any better. Tonight we have our first formal night…. I think I will wear one of my new sets of cuff links and studs that were designed by Arden Bardol especially for me…. I feel so special. I will include photos at some point. I am going to the Pinnacle Grill for dinner with Brad & his wife which promises to be a wonderful evening. Afterwards, I will go to the show since one of last year’s cast members, Alexa, stopped by to say hello. Should be great. She is a fabulous entertainer. I am also very pleased to see a number of old friends here (crew members) that I got to know on the World Voyages like Ronald pictures above…. Tomorrow will be very exciting for me… finally, I will visit St. Croix, USVI.



5 comments:

sister Lisa said...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I should have worn the raiders shirt...

Anonymous said...

Arden's design and use of color on your studs and cuff links is lovely - very special. The picture of the rainbow was great. EL

whitey said...

Back to your roots and loving it I see.

Vickie said...

Hi Jeff
Great Cufflinks. I saw Twinkle and Grace this weekend... both say hello. It's rainy again in CA so I'm glad to see that you at least have plenty of sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Great cuff links. Tell sister Lisa that we are flying the flags at half mast.Allan