Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 10 At Sea

Today was a much welcomed day at sea….  Six days of ports in a row make the sea days so much better.  We are coming to the end of a cruise for a lot of folks onboard.  We will have a new bunch get on and a bunch get off Tuesday in Ft. Lauderdale.  I started the morning out right with a 1 ½ hour massage…..  just perfect! That was followed by a Mariner cocktail party at 10:30… nothing like early morning drinks.  OK, so all I drink is diet coke.  The day poolside was just great!  I don’t know where hurricane Tomas is but he didn’t rain on my parade…..  I wonder if it’s raining at the Boatyard. Hope so!  Of course it is Halloween and also a formal night here.  I will wear a tux and one of my new sets of studs & cufflinks… they are so cool.  Anyway, it should be a fun evening.  My choice of costume of the night was Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein….

 

 

 

No comments: