Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 1 Boston

















Well, I’m off….. I left the hotel this morning around 10:30 headed for the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. I took almost an hour because the traffic was just crazy. I would not like to live here based on a sample of two day’s worth of traffic. Once onboard all was right with the world.... After they opened up the cabins I quickly changed and was poolside. It was a fabulous day…. Temperatures were around 80, sky sunny and a nice breeze. Later in the afternoon we had our lifeboat drill so I have officially gotten past two of the three things I don’t like about cruising…. Getting there, lifeboat drill and packing and going home. WE had a nice sail away party and I saw lots of old friends from voyages past. I am now excited about the voyage. I met the Hotel Manager and gave him my card. I told them they look at it in Seattle. I wonder if he’ll take a gander. So now we are off and I look forward to getting the luggage unpacked tonight and having a nice dinner….



5 comments:

Unknown said...

TAN MAN You did it. May your trip be the best ever.Allan and Sandra

Holly said...

And our journey begins!! Woohooo can't wait. And I'm so glad you are the one packing and unpacking. Also it cool for usins back on land to check up with the friends we've made along your blog. Hi Allan, Hi Sandra! I'm sure the others will soon follow.

CINGULARONE said...

Bon Voyage

Hope all is well-

Dennis

ayves said...

Hi Jeff,

Have a good voyage and do not hope that the weather will be that bad as we had in May. We see you in Rotterdam! Yvonne & Aart

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but did you win the lottery? How do you afford to live on cruise ships????? Enjoy reading your adventures!