Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 45 At Sea

Today was off to a slow start this morning with cold, dreary, windy weather. This afternoon was a different story, the sun popped out and all was right with the world again….. We are closing in on Sydney Australia, one of my favorite stops. I have been honored with an invite to the bridge for our sail into Sydney harbor. The sail into Sydney is one of the most beautiful in the world. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning. I am going to try and get on a bridge climb tomorrow night weather permitting. It would be quite a sight to see Sydney at night from the bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you'll be able to take photos of the bridge, if it's not illegal to do so. That's the last place I'd want you thrown out of.

Somehow I'm betting it's a bit different than the 20' Bayliner we had when I was a kid, with an open bow and keys attached to an orange "floaty" in case you took them out of the ignition and threw them overboard....

Oh and don't forget to tell the Captain to have everyone put the bumpers over the sides before you dock. Saves on the paint job and putting dings in the sides.