Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 61 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii


























We arrived very early this morning in out anchorage spot in Lahaina, Maui. The skies were very overcast and it was very wet. Due to the apparent crappy weather ahead of us for the day and our early arrival I decided to not take my tour and go ashore on the first tender. I was on the same tender as my friends Ken & Helen so we toured the town together. The only problem is we got ashore so early that we had a pretty long wait before most of the stores opened. As the morning worn on the weather gradually improved and the afternoon was great…. We sailed at 2:00 on our way to San Diego….. I have 4 days at sea before I disembark and head home. It will be good to get home, see family and friends and celebrate the holidays and then……. 5 January 2009, 131 day Grand World Voyage on the ms Rotterdam…….

No comments: