Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 62 At Sea

Today was a nice day but once again very windy. The winds were near gale force…. This has been the windiest voyage I have been on by far. I have spent a lot of time getting out of the strong winds. I was able to get out of the wind so it was pretty nice. Tonight is a formal night and I am going to the Pinnacle Grill with Ian & Carol. It should be a nice evening. I got my suitcases delivered today…. time to start packing. It seems amazing that there are only three sea days left on this voyage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff this the only day that I am not envious. ( Sandra says why, she does the packing) Drink plenty of Diet Coke and it will be much easier.Looking forward to talking to you. How were the photo contest results. Happy sailing Allan and Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wind Warrior!

Dang, six weeks +/- without seeing and reading about the beautiful world we all live in. I may have to start join Bloggers Anonymous to get me through the withdrawl....