Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 124 At Sea


Today was definitely a bonus day when it comes to weather…. My expectations were that the sitting in the sun days were over until after we went through Antarctica and arrived into Buenos Aires… Today was a pleasant surprise. The temperature was comfortable, skies a bit overcast but the sun came through. Great day, I slept for about 10 ½ hours last night to recoup from the Galapagos trip. I got up, had a wonderful massage and hit the sun…. what a day. I included a photo of one of my Galapagos buddies for today. It reminds me of either my buddy Randy back home or my friend Ian up in Barrie, Ontario, too close to call….. Let's see, day 124 on a 223 day voyage... OMG, I have less than a 100 days to go. Better start packing!

3 comments:

vickie said...

Okay, here's the question was it a true bonus day (4 hrs of sun).. or just a sunny day. We are on storm number 4 with 1 more to follow. Starting to look for that guy called Noah and his ARK. We need the rain but did it have to all come in one week. Keep those great pictures coming. Vickie

Zuri said...

The Galapagos Islands are the most incredible living museum of evolutionary changes, with a huge variety of exotic species and landscapes not seen anywhere else.

whitey said...

Since I live on the same lake as the city of Barrie I would give the vote to Ian....

Jeff on a side note a young lady I work with is from Peru and she really appreciated the shots you posted of Chile. She has been to that beach many times and brought back memories.