Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 123 Bridgetown, Barbados

What a fabulous day! I went to one of my favorite places today, the Boatyard, in Barbados. This would come to no surprise to my friend and fellow sun worshiper, Whitey…. It is a great beach with a bar & restaurant, what else do you need. I may have been a little anxious to get there. I showed up 1 ½ hours before they opened. They let me in and gave me a lounge to sit in and I was as happy as a clam. I spent the whole day there and then walked through Bridgetown back to the ship to capture a few photos…. Great day!!!!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Jeff,

As your journey is coming to an end, I would like to thank you so much for taking us with you. Your photographs have been fantastic and I have enjoyed seeing places I have been and others that I hope to visit in the future.

I am sure we had lunch at Ryanne's Hotel when we were in Barbados in 2006. The photo certainly looks like the hotel where we sat upstairs on the balcony.

Jennie

whitey said...

The best spot in Barbados.....
Did you partake in any bar activities????

Jeff Farschman said...

Bar activities? Of course I did.... I slammed down at least 15 diet cokes!

Jean said...

Gee Jeff ....

All that white stuff made me think SNOW!!!

THANKS for lots of reminders of memories & showing us of things yet to be discovered!

Take care .......... can't wait to see you in Sep.!!

Luv'n Hugs,
Jean & Doug

Holly said...

Ok is Wrigley's gum something big there? I see the building, and out front are the different varities looking like big packs sticking out from the front of the building.