Saturday, May 23, 2009

On the road again????











Unbelievable..... I was home for only 5 days and I'm off again. This time it's not sailing around the world but just sitting back and enjoying the beach (and sun). I took off very early Friday morning and drove to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I have been coming here since I was a kid. Here I can relax in the sun and visit with close friends and family. Friday at the beach was great.... not too crowded as you can see from the photos. Today will be much different I suspect since it is Memorial Day weekend, the kickoff for the summer beach season. I'll be here for a few days and then I have to get back home; lots to do for the upcoming 258 days of cruising coming up...... For my U.S. friends, have a great Memorial Day weekend and for everyone else, have a fabulous weekend yourself. I hope my friends Art & Yvonne, who are still on the Rotterdam, are having a great time with sunny, warm weather.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy your family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Your travels and photos are just amazing. It's probably none of my business, but I'm jealous, and just how do you afford to do all this? Did you win the lottery? lol

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I really appreciate your blog and pictures, Have been following for a long time now and can't wait for you to continue.

Holly said...

I knew you couldn't stay all cooped up at "home" for very long! Hope you are using lots of sunscreen.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

Since we left N.Y. we haven't had good weather and even in Ireland the rain is pouring down. Enjoy your stay at the beach with your family and friends

Yvonne & Aart

W CUBED said...

HEY JEFF,

AHA!! I KNEW IT!! ON THE 'ROAD' AGAIN, WAY TO GO....HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS...

W CUBED