Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 128 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Today was a lovely day mixed with sadness… Many people who you come to know pretty well over a four month period all of a sudden aren’t there anymore. I will especially miss my friends Sandy & Grace and Charles & Patsy. The good news is that I am confident I will see many of them again in the near future. I spent the day lounging out by the pool and catching up via the phone with family & friends. I’m going to have to get serious about packing in the next couple of days….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are fantastic, and
enjoyed by so many. Truly
unfair you could not be rewarded
onboard for your photography efforts.

Perhaps the Photo place would
provide your moderate monetary
price to be used as a credit
on your on-board account ? !

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
I hate the thought of your wonderful journey coming to an end. I know so many of your fans and myself are going to miss these wonderful pictures and comments you have shared so generously with us.
When you go on your next cruises of 258 days, and if you decided to do a blog again, I will not miss it.
One of my most memorable moments, while in Africa, you thought "Chief" was a good thing; when in reality it means Lunch! Ha ha!
Take care, B-FL

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were on your Grand Cruise that ended November 2008. We found this site since then and have followed you for this whole trip. We would like to tell you how much we have enjoyed your blog and the many wonderful pictures. We can't wait for you to start another trip!!