Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day 124 At Sea

Not much to say…. Fantastic day aboard the ms Rotterdam. I can’t tell you how pleased I am about this World Voyage. Henk and his staff deserve a lot of kudos. I’m sure there are people who will complain about this and that. The thing they cannot legimately complain about is the effort and desire of the entire crew to make this voyage truly grand. Saw a lot of dolphins today as we sailed along toward St Barts, very cool. Tonight it’s dinner once again in the Pinnacle Grill…. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
I can't believe your trip is nearly over. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I know we have all loved and appreciated your efforts with this site. I have enjoyed it completely. I feel as if I, too, was on the voyage.
Thank you so much!
B-FL