Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 131 New York, New York











The day has finally come.... It is time to go home. We arrived into New York around 0600 this morning, arriving in the heavy fog. It was fortunate that we escaped the rain for our debarkation. I was off the ship just after 0800 and on my way to the Newark airport at 0900. Twenty minutes later my best friend Randy met me in Newark with a Suv. We loaded up with my 9 bags and were off. It was a great voyage in many ways.... the places we visited, the crew and many new and old friends... just fabulous! After visiting family and friends in Delaware I will head home tomorrow.

6 comments:

nicole said...

Thank you Jeff for letting me travel along with you & my folks on the world tour. You photos and entries were fantastic. Happy Travels.

Elsie said...

Jeff - Thanks for taking me around the world with your pictures and your words. I look forward to your next trips.

Anonymous said...

Farewell, for now, Jeff.
Enjoy your time at home, before venturing off in July. The hardest part of getting home after a long cruise is getting back to making your own bed and meals. Ha ha!
I look forward to your next adventure.
Thanks for this trip. B-FL

vickie said...

Jeff
Welcome home and I'm glad to hear you are still on for the Maasdam on July 25 Look forward to sailing with you then.
It's been wonderful following your travels and your pictures have been truly amazing
See you soon
Vickie

Holly said...

Gosh July seems like such a long time away. But before we know it we'll all be reading your daily blog!!

Hope everything works out with the paperwork for you.

whitey said...

Jeff thanks for the call and you may get contaced by a couple of business associates OK...

Whitey.