Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 40 Scenic Cruising Fiordland National Park, New Zealand

Today was a real treat…. First of all, we did some amazing scenic cruising of the Fiordland National Park in New Zealand, witnessing once again the incredible beauty of this country. We also had a dramatic change in the weather… I was wearing a shirt, vest and two hooded jackets this morning and was still cold. By the afternoon, I had stripped down to my pants only and was catching a few rays. It has been a while since I sat and sucked up the warmth of the sun. We are heading north now so hopefully we will get back to warm weather. This evening, I had dinner with Allan & Sandra & other friends celebrating their 37th anniversary of immigrating to the USA… It was a great day for them and actually for me as well…. The Valentine’s Day ball was this evening as well. It was a great evening and tomorrow I will share some photos…

 

 

2 comments:

vickie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and all my HAL friends. Hope you find warmth again real soon

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jeff! Lovely pixs of the fjords... had no idea it was like that down there. Just beautiful!

Michelle

P.S. Thank you for the pic! My Valentine's Day present. :)