Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 48 At Sea

Today was a lovely day at sea.  I got out on the pool deck at 7:00 to get in some sun before the Mariner Luncheon with Stein Kruse, President & CEO of Holland America Lines.  I go in about 4 hours of sun time before it was time to shower and get dressed for the lunch and boy did I enjoy it….  The lunch was really nice, I got to sit with our Captain Olav, along with Allan & Sandra.  It was a great lunch with some interesting discussions.  After lunch I did a quick change and headed back out for more sun…. nice.  This evening was a cocktail party followed by our Mariner Appreciation Dinner.  The cocktail party was a lot of fun.  I sat with Allan, Sandra, Ed, Becky, Robert & Bronwyn… great company!  It was a lovely formal affair.  Great day!!!!

 

 

No comments: