Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 27 At Sea

The highlight of my day was early this morning when I called Holland and talked with my friends Aart & Yvonne….  It was so good to talk with them.  They are really missed here on their home away from home, the ms Amsterdam.  I wanted to call and wish them a great trip to Spain, hoping that it exceeds their wildest expectations….  I included just a couple of photos from the last couple of days of some good friends of theirs.  Aside form that, I spent the day, as usual, enjoying another perfect South Pacific day at sea.  Tomorrow is very exciting for me…. A new place to visit, Alofi, Niue.  I don’t get new places very often so this is very exciting.  We are at anchorage so I home the tender service goes well. Should be a great day!

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who are the two officers? You've featured them a couple of times and just wondering.