Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 12 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Today ended, for some, an 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise….. It was a beautiful day in Ft. Lauderdale. We got off around 8:00 and went shopping and for haircuts….. We returned to the ship around 11:00 and went poolside for the rest of the afternoon. It was interesting watching all the new people come onboard. It was sad thinking of those that had left like Barbara, June, Stuart, Peter, barb, etc…. Hopefully, I will see them again on another voyage someday. Tomorrow we arrive in Nassau, Bahamas at around 7:00 am and depart fairly early at 2:00 in the afternoon. I believe I will go for a very long walk looking for photo ops…..…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found your blog last year and very much enjoyed reading about all your voyages.
I'm very glad you are travelling again so I can start every day with reading your blog :)
I hope - in future - I will be able to make such a nice cruise too. For now, we very much enjoy our yearly 10/11 day cruise to the nice and warm Caribbean.

I hope you have lots of fun, see great things, make new friends and continu writing your blog.

Greetings from Jackie - The Netherlands