Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 33 Singapore


































Today turned out to be a great day. First of all, I didn’t get thrown out of any places and secondly, I had a wonderful day walking around Singapore. I went out with four friends from my dinner table, Larry, Carol, Di & Barry. We set out on the Metro with our first stop Little India. We walked from there to the historic Raffles Hotel and toured and shopped in the area. Next we took a Metro to Clarke Quay, a lovely place with restaurants along the river. We walked to the water front to see the Merlion, the symbol of Singapore. Next we walked to Chinatown. My feet were feeling it at this point…. Thank goodness we did out final trek back to the ship by Metro. This was a really good day and I really enjoyed spending it with my tablemates….. Next up, two days at sea as we head to Bali….. Yeah!!!!!

No comments: