Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 23 Guilin China, Hong Kong.....























































































My trip to Guilin China and the Li River was unbelievable!!!! The scenic beauty is incredible. We arrived into Guilin late last night and I went out exploring after checking into the hotel. The flight was only an hour long so it wasn’t too bad. I got something to eat while I was out and checked out the shopping areas. I also went to a small lake with two incredible Pagodas, the sun and the moon. I got some nice night shots while it was lit up and went back early in the morning and got some daytime shots. It was just beautiful. We were off and running at 0800 this morning headed for Zhujiang Wharf, about 45 minutes away by bus. We boarded out boat and started an amazing 4 ½ hour incredible journey. The trip on the Li River was everything I thought it would be and more. It was just an amazing day. We flew back to Hong Kong arriving back at the ms Amsterdam at 8:30 tonight. Tomorrow we have a day at sea to rest up for Vietnam…..
I was just mage aware that I had a mistake on my Maglev Train ride entry in Shanghai....it was 268 Mph, not 168.... very fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!!!

Unknown said...

your sister said it the best SPECTACULAR

Anonymous said...

HEY JEFF,
WHAT DO I SEE?? A WATERFALL AND A CAVE, OH MY, OH NO...AND A PIC OF THE TANMAN WITHOUT A CAMERA AROUND HIS NECK!! LOL
GREAT PICS!!!

W CUBED