Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 40 Perth/Fremantle, Australia






















As advertised, I went to Caversham Wildlife Park. I really enjoyed seeing all the native animals and even the not so native… The Park was nice but far from the best I have seen in Australia. Australia has some magnificent Parks noted for there openness to the birds and animals. In other words you generally aren’t on the other side of a cage. Caversham did have a lot of open areas but they also had a lot of caged birds and animals. After our 4 hour tour I went directly to Fremantle and toured the city. I have been here before and love the old Victorian town.. Today I leave you with the sights from Caversham Wildlife Park….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think some of those furry and feathered creatures could out do your tan....