Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 34 At Sea

Today got off to a fairly slow start as far as sitting out by the pool goes. The morning was full of clouds and occasional showers. Then the sun came out and the rest of the day was magnificent. We are on the first of 2 days at sea on our way to Sydney, Australia. I really love Sydney and the sail into the harbor is one of the best in the world. What amazing views…. Tonight I dine in the Pinnacle Grill for the Captain’s Grand Voyage dinner. It should be a lot of fun and I know the food will be tremendous. I actually ate at the Pinnacle Grill last night with the people from my dining room table and the evening was a great success. Unfortunately one of the couples at the table was unable to join but we’ll catch them next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff Fantastic blog that I have been reading daily from my office chair...will be a busy day on the harbour tomorrow with the berths all full and even Rhapsody of the Seas disembarking onto a buoy in the harbour....looking forward to more updates