Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 48 At Sea


Another great day aboard the ms Rotterdam. It is really scorching out by the pool. The temps today were supposed to be around 86 degrees F but around the pool deck it seemed closer to 100…. I started this morning with a relaxing massage in the Spa. I really enjoyed it. This afternoon I went for a nice walk on the upper deck which felt pretty good but it was hotter than Hades. Tonight we have a formal night which I love. I like extremes, either formal or casual… nothing in between. The Grand World Voyage continues to click on all cylinders. I even sent a note to the Hotel Manager today complimenting the fine work of Manny Cabanela, the head deck steward from the Philippines. He’s such a dedicated, hardworking guy he deserves some recognition. Great customer service, just like HAL likes it…. Tomorrow is another great day at sea.

No comments: