Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 30 At Sea

Fabulous day today! Guess what that means… Yep!, sunny weather with a nice breeze. I really love days like this. You can sit around all day and relax with friends, read a book or listen to music. Just perfect! I even went for a walk. I definitely need to get more exercise on sea days. While we are in port I am very active (sometimes too much) but at sea I’ve been a slug…. Tomorrow we arrive early in the morning into Suva, Fiji. I’m not sure what I’ll do. I have been here a few times so finding new and exciting things to do becomes a challenge. As I mentioned yesterday, we crossed the International Dateline and it is now Monday around 4:50 in the evening, 16 hours ahead of the East Coast of the U.S. I’m sure tomorrow will be fun and interesting whatever I do….

No comments: