Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 102 Richard's Bay, South Africa






























Today started with an 0500 wakeup call to prepare for our 0600 game drive. The day was wonderful… Great wildlife! The highlight for me was the mother and baby cheetah, magnificent. We saw a lot of interesting here at Phinda. We managed 4 of the Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Rhino & Cape Buffalo), only missing the Leopard…. We departed Phinda around 1300 and headed back to Richard’s Bay. Tomorrow morning at 0500 my adventures continue with a trip to Victoria Falls and Botswana to see more big game. I’ll write when I can…. See you soon!

3 comments:

The Mayor said...

It's amazing how all that wildlife can live together so peacefully (or perhaps they don't?)

I wonder why humans can't live together as peacefully as the animals do?

Again, fantastic pix Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
Only one word comes to mind.
S P E C T A C U L A R ! ! !

If I could possibly pick out a favorite picture it would be Momma and baby Cheetah.
B-FL

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
The S Africa pictures are so fantastic I had to view them again. I must tell you, you need to contact the Travel Channel and ask them to view your blog. I have never seen a presentation on the channel to equal what you present. They would be wise to feature your blog for a view of the world.
I am serious about contacting the Travel Channel!!!
B-FL