Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 108 At Sea

It felt really good to not set an alarm last night or have anything scheduled this morning. It was a really foggy morning with the sound of the ship’s fog horn going off from time to time. I decided to get a few things done in the cabin while the fog enveloped us. This afternoon the sun did appear but it was a bit chilly. It didn’t keep me away. I was missing just relaxing in the sun. It is hard to believe that we only have just over 3 weeks left until we pull into New York. Tomorrow we arrive in Luderitz, Namibia. I just plan on going into town and exploring on my own. We don’t know yet if we will be docked or anchored… depends on the tides.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Jeff,

Your photos just keep on getting better and better. You should work for National Geographic, your are equally as good if not better.

I loved the photo of the kingfisher which is very like our "kookaburras" here in Australia.

Thanks again for bringing your world travels into our home.

Jennie

Anonymous said...

I agree. Your pictures are so amazing. Thank you for sharing them with us. You have no idea how much they are enjoyed. Happy travels.