Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 91 At Sea







Another amazing day! It is really getting steamy on the ship. Talk about hot!!!! The temps is supposed to be only 86 degrees Fahrenheit but with the decks heating up it feels much, much hotter… I love it anyway! We had some very disappointing news yesterday. We are definitely not going to Madagascar. The replacement seems to come down to a third day in Mombasa… not good. We have had so many ports go by the wayside that I feel this voyage has really been watered down. It’s a shame that there are so many ports we couldn’t go to that I haven’t been to before. I hope next years voyage is much better. Speaking of next year’s world voyage…. I booked an overland tour this morning, 4 days and three nights out of Manta Ecuador going to the Galapagos Islands. That is pretty cool. The only downside is the price is really , really high. It’s too bad they can be a little more reasonable…. Anyway, it wasn’t too crowded today by the pool since the heat was so oppressive…. Works for me…. I have been dealing with an email issue the last couple of days… My MS Outlook basically died. I have put workarounds in place now so I should be OK email wise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow planning for next year already. How nice.

W CUBED said...

HI JEFF,

SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU WILL BE MISSING YET ANOTHER PORT...

GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE WEATHER IS IN YOUR FAVOUR....PLEASE KEEP TELLING ME HOW HOT IT IS...LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT BECAUSE TODAY WE ARE HAVING A LATE APRIL FOOLS DAY...IT IS SNOWING...EOUGH ALREADY!!

W CUBED

Holly said...

Dark Decking

frozen whitey said...

SNOW yes 7" of the bloody stuff...
-14C windchill.
Happy Jeff!