Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 90 Victoria, Seychelles





































The Seychelles gets two thumbs up! This has been just an amazing visit…. I woke up this morning and found that the weather was perfect and I was surrounded by a lush green island with turquoise waters so it was off to the beach…. Ron. Glenda and I along with Angie, a personal trainer from the Spa, were off at 0830 this morning to Beau Vallon. This was the beach where we ended up yesterday. It is a 10-15 minute ride over the mountain and you are on the beach. It was a fantastic day. Everything about the day was wonderful. We took a taxi back around 4:00. I was ready to head back because it was a sizzling day…. I look forward to returning here next year on the World Voyage…

2 comments:

Holly said...

Gosh I hate it when you're not having a good time...

LOL!!

And now that I know you've been back in the sunshine, I'll have to work on a couple of new colors for Crayola approval.

Jo Ann said...

Jeff, is that you in the middle on the life guard station?