Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 25 At Sea


What can I say? Another wonderful day! I have no complaints about the weather so far. This is the way a World Voyage should be. In 2007 we had great weather every day except for 2 places. On another note, last night’s Black & White Ball was a huge success. This was the best run Ball I have seen. It seemed like the entire senior staff was there and totally engaged with the guests. The dance floors were full all night. I had the good sense to stay off the dance floor to allow others the opportunity to dance. There I go putting everyone else first… or…… I didn’t want to dance. You decide. Tomorrow at 12:00 noon we cross the golden line. This will be the intersection of the equator and International dateline at the same time. I hope to get a photo of the golden lines that are displayed in the water as we cross them. Early morning photo for Holly the cloud lover….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grassyass.