Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Have you ever been in the Twilight Zone?

Do, do , do ,do, do, do, do….. I booked a 131 day Grand Voyage leaving from Ft. Lauderdale and…. Then I entered the twilight zone. I boarded the ms Rotterdam and was told by all the crew that I had just embarked on a 14 day Panama Canal Voyage. I explained that it was a 131 day Grand World Voyage starting in Ft. Lauderdale and…. Do, do ,do, do, do, do ,do, the Twilight Zone. They said it doesn’t start until Los Angeles, 14 days from now. But I was booked on and paid for a 131 day Grand World Voyage, I exclaimed!!!!! Do, do ,do ,do ,do ,do do ….. I decided I better email my friend & travel agent Patty but…. Do, do ,do ,do ,do ,do, do. I couldn’t get the thousand minutes prepaid internet packages I bought because… you got it. They weren’t offered until L.A. Do, do, do, do, do, do, do. I finally have the internet sorted out but not the big issues…… Amazing, you just can’t make this kind of stuff up……

No comments: