Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 99 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

We arrive very early this morning. It was dark overcast and drizzling when I went out on deck…. I must get a better handle on when sunrise is going to happen. It has been quite a while since I have been in Puerto Vallarta. I stayed here in the 80s and had a great time. I hooked a cab into town and walked the Malecon (waterfront) taking photos along the way. Yes, I also saw a lot of Pelicans… love taking pelican photos. The rain fall held off with just an occasional light shower. As the morning progressed the weather continually improved. I headed back to the ship after 3 – 4 hours of exploring the city to go poolside and relax. It turned out to be a pretty nice day. Tomorrow we have a day at sea so I will (weather permitting) spend the day poolside.

No comments: