Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 43 St. Thomas, USVI

Today was a fairly nice day…. I went into town first thing to get a ring cleaned & polished and to walk around a bit. I ended up walking over to Havensight and taking the cable car up to Paradise Point…. I have been up there before but I thought a few photos from up there for the blog might be nice. I hung around there for a while snapping photos and then took the cable car back down. I walked back to town, picked up my ring and headed back to Crown Bay. As I was heading back to the ship I saw all theses really large iguanas on the rocks… very cool. I just snapped away. I hope you like iguanas because I certainly included a lot of them in today’s blog…. Tomorrow we will be at sea heading back to Half Moon Cay and finishing up this cruise…. Then it will be off on my final cruise on this ship….next up the Nieuw Amsterdam.

 

 

No comments: