Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 50 Basseterre, St. Kitts

Today was a very nice day….. I decided to walk around and explore Basseterre today and then hang out poolside. The walk around the city was very interesting, lots of color. Some of the areas I visited were a little off the tourist beat (not too smart) but it was fabulous. The afternoon in the sun was fantastic… nice day. It is very nice having my friends Ken & Helen here…. nice folks. Tonight will be fairly quiet, after dinner Ken & Helen are invited to a VIP cocktail party so I’ll call it a night since I didn’t make the cut. I generally won’t go to the shows anymore because our new Cruise Director drones on and on and on before the show and it really gets on my nerves…. Tomorrow, we will be visiting St. Vincent….

1 comment:

Holly said...

How on earth did you not make a VIP cut??