Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 51 Kingstown, St. Vincent

Today was pretty good…. I had a nice day exploring Kingstown, especially the markets. Everything on the island is so lush and colorful and that goes for the town as well. I also hiked up the hill to get a scenic shot of the ship & town. The morning had showers from time to time but the afternoon was sizzling. That is when I hung out at the pool. I am in my cabin at the moment… I decided to skip dinner because I have a splitting headache and don’t feel well at all. When I returned to my cabin after leaving the pool there were fumes in my cabin that made me ill. It was either paint, fuel or some other noxious gas…. I have had to leave my cabin for fumes of one sort or another about 25% of the days that I have been on the ship. I am really getting tired of that……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff somthing is wrong at Hollands Upper level managment. They know you are a great supporter of the company.( Not to forget a great customer) I hope you have sent a letter to the head office because it is utter nonsense that this problem still exists. I am so dissapointed at thier lack of response. I hope you feel better. Allan and Sandra