Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ft. Lauderdale....

Today I spent the day with some good friends that I originally met during the 2007 World Voyage.  Brad & Gloria came down from Orlando yesterday and Fred & Carol live nearby in Delray.  Last night we all got together and went out to dinner and had a lovely evening.  Today, Brad, Gloria & I went over to Fred & Carl’s condo.  Brad & I joined Fred on his boat while the ladies did whatever ladies do….  The skies were threatening as we cruised along, encountering a shower or two.  It was a fun trip where we even spotted a group of Manatees…. very cool!  When we got to the inlet, the seas were pretty rough so we turned back.  It was a fun morning despite the weather…  We went back to the condo where we joined the ladies for a great lunch.  We visited for a few hours and Brad, Gloria & I headed back to the Westin.  I will be joining them for dinner soon and then it’s packing time…..  Great day!!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any time spent with you my friend is a fun time.