Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 13 Costa Maya.... almost

This New Year’s Eve we were scheduled to visit Costa Maya, Mexico….  It was obvious to me as I went out on deck that this probably wouldn’t happen.  High winds and rough seas would have made the docking hazardous at best.  Given that, we sailed off heading for a new port to visit tomorrow, Key West.  Weather just has not been our friend on this voyage.  I did have a very nice day on the deck with my Kindle and then…  I started packing.  I actually hate to leave…  my stay here has been exceptional.  Tonight of course will be all the New Year’s Eve parties and entertainment. To all my friends and family, I hope 2011 will be the best ever…..

 

 

4 comments:

K said...

Hi Jeff,

Just minutes until midnight....Happy New Year dear friend.

Love,
Karen

W3 said...

HI JEFF,

SORRY ABOUT THE PACKING PART....BUT I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT WITH EASE.

JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU THE BEST FOR 2011 AND THE REST OF YOUR ADVENTURE!

W3

K said...

Hi Jeff,

Just minutes until midnight....Happy New Year dear friend.

Love,
Karen

Ron and Glenda said...

Happy New Year. We will see you in four days.