Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 12 At Sea

Today was a relaxing day by the pool. I really can’t believe how cool it is….. I think global cooling has taken over. I would have expected hot weather not cool. The strong wind didn’t help the situation. With all my clips and bungee cords I just tie down the towels to the chair and sit back and read and listen to music. I gave Allan & Sandra a professional tanning starter kit with some clips and a bungee cord. Tonight I had dinner with Allan & Sandra in the Pinnacle Grill and the food was spectacular. It just could not have been better…. Today is day 12 and that means that over 10% of our World Voyage is done. Where has the time gone? Tomorrow I may start packing……

4 comments:

W3 said...

Good grief....what a fright...in your last group of photos I thought that you were wearing 'suspenders'!! Sure hope that I'm wrong...and the straps are from your backpack!! LOL

W3

Jeff Farschman said...

The straps are from my male bra... or my camera harness. Guess?

guy d said...

ha ha start packing? Im enjoying the blog and pics from your travels. have a great and wonderful remainder of your trip. Yes where has this yr gone? Its already mid january.

Lisa said...

Any chance on seeing a post about your professional tanning kit? Would love to know what you are using for clips, etc. Thanks for hosting a great blog and sharing your adventures with the rest of the world. :-)