Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 9 At Sea

Today was rather amazing… I went out to the pool area early this morning and it was cold. 5 degrees off the Equator and I felt cold… What’s up with that? Anyway, thankfully the day improved and I had a nice day poolside with my friends. This evening we had our second formal night and the Black & Silver Ball. It was a fantastic dinner and everyone had a great time at the ball. Afterwards we went to the Crow’s Nest for a post ball party. That is why it’s almost 12:30 in the morning and I am just starting my blog. I love the photo of Allan & Sandra in the Crow’s Nest sitting in the non-smoking section, tough to tell from the photo. It looks like they are smoking big time. We all send our best wishes to our friends Aart & Yvonne who we miss every day…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff:
Today's pictures are delightful. Seems a fun time was had by all. They look like a fabulous group of people. Enjoy. We leave in one week for our cruise. Will miss seeing your blog.
Take care Big Deal, you look great. Adkins is obviously still working.
B-FL

Anonymous said...

Such nice pics from the Ball. It's so nice seeing everyone all dressed up and having a fun time.

P.S. Pic from the non-smoking section of the Crow's Nest? Haha- could've fooled me!