Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 7 At Sea

This morning as I was heading out to the pool I ran into the Captain who informed me that it was raining…. bummer!  I asked him if he was going to change course but I didn’t get very far with that request.  I don’t understand why, so we miss out intended ports…. isn’t it worth it for a little sunshine?  OK, perhaps that is a little unreasonable.  The good news is that the Captain did work some kind of magic and the sun appeared and the day turned out just fine.  Fortunately we had a pretty good breeze to keep the heat down.  We are getting pretty close to the Equator so the sun is a bit intense.  We should cross the Equator after midnight tonight.  The voyage is going exceptionally well.  The staff and crew are just amazing….  Tomorrow we dock in Manta Ecuador.  We will arrive around 4:30 am.  I asked Allan if he wanted to head out around 5:00 am and he declined.  I am just not doing well today in getting a favorable response to my requests….  Oh well, tomorrow is a brighter day.

 

 

 

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Jeff
I don't see any bandaids on you so I'm hoping that means you are well on your way to mending. Keep having fun and remember us in places where the highs have continued to be in the 40's Say hi to the gang for me.. u know who I mean. :)

Anonymous said...

Difficult to see you sunning yourself as we're being hit with 12-18 in. of snow! At least I can enjoy the beautiful pictures an daydream. I can, can't I ????

W3 said...

HEY TANMAN,

LOOKING GREAT....YOUR SMILE SAYS IT ALL!!...

GETTING A FAIR BIT OF SNOW...SO IT'S TIME TO LEAVE....HEADING FOR LOS CABOS ON THE 23RD...

W3

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you're the only person I know that maintains a 365 day/yr tan! You're looking great and happy. ::thumbs up:: And sorry for sounding like a parent here; but please don't go too crazy with the sun, especially so soon after your procedure! :)

Michelle